I've just set up this blog to keep a record of my travelling. I will be trying to keep this as up-to-date as possible, but most of the time I will be out enjoying myself....instead of being on the PC updating this! However I will be on the PC in order to keep track on my uni application, so I can do this blog at the same time.
I also figured anybody who wanted to follow my travels from home could do so here!
My Travel Plans 2011:
- 5th February = London Heathrow ✈ Bangkok, Thailand & Laos & Vietnam
- 16th April = Bangkok ✈ Sydney, Australia
- 17th April = Sydney ✈ Cairns, Australia
- 18th April = Grey hound bus pass, hop on and off East Coast, Australia
- 28th May = Melbourne ✈ Christchurch, New Zealand - With Campervan to Auckland!
- 25th June = Auckland ✈ Fiji
- 3rd July = Fiji ✈ Los Angeles, USA
- July + August = Winging it in USA, but a general idea (LA, California, Dallas, Texas, DC, Baltimore, NY)
- 1st September = Dallas, Texas ✈ London Heathrow, UK
- Sept/Oct = Home & Newcastle University!
Things still to do before departure:
Pack backpack Get documents organised Get last jab
Next update will be in February in Thailand!