Wednesday 16 February 2011

17/02/11 - Koh Phangan, Thailand.

Howdie

I've now left Koh Samui, we spent the last 2 nights in Chaweng staying above McDonalds and opposite Burger King, right on the main street, it was awesome. So obviously we had 2 crazy nights out, and the beaches there were amazing.

We then got our ferry to Koh Phangan (full moon party island) where we are staying in Seaview Sunrise which is literally on the Full Moon Party beach (naad sin?). So yeah that's awesome having the craziest party on our doorstep.
Last night we went to the pool party at Coral Beach Bungalows where some of our friends are staying, and tonight we will probably hit up the parties on the full moon beach.

The famous full moon party takes place this Saturday on 19th February, looking forward to it!
 
Been wearing swimming trunks most of the time which means I haven't usually got my camera on me, but I'll try and get few snaps in whilst I'm here.

The place seems to be a hot spot for Aussies and Canadians!

No comments:

Post a Comment